KC/3 BLADE CONSISTENCY TRANSMITTER is a reliable and maintenance free transmitter. Its patented, shock resistant seal-less transfer mechanism with unbreakable diaphragm makes it the only transmitter o the market with no moving parts, O-rings or seals in the transfer mechanism, making it impossible for process liquid to leak inside sensor. All wetted parts are constructed of titanium. It is a 2 wire transmitter with a modern HART technology, and no external AC power supply is needed.
- Installation to Sandvik NS70 Saddle
- Fits to standard process coupling of Valmet Pulp-EL and Smart-Pulp, BTG MBT and SBT.
- All parts easy to replace in the mill with standard shop tools
- Gap measurement probe and electronics can be changed and tuned without taking transmitter off from process
- Quick-Cal procedure: Automatic calibration parameter tuning and position adjustment when laboratory consistency value is entered
- Low installation and lifetime costs