KC/7 MICROWAVE CONSISTENCY TRANSMITTER measures total consistency of mixed pulps, difference quality pulps, and pulps with fillers. With the reliable and well-tested microwave true phase measurement technology it has proven excellent measurement accuracy. Additionally the transmitter’s straightforward design, with no moving parts, guarantees high uptime and minimum of maintenance.
Two different types of sensors are available for a wide range of installations: Flow through type (FT) in sizes 50-300 mm (2-12in); Insertion type (IT) 80 mm (3 in).
• Measures total consistency including fillers
• Single point calibration work for all grades
• Low installation and lifetime costs
• Robust design – no moving parts
• Not affected by process and furnish changes
• Easy to use display
• Blend/Mixing chest
• Machine chest
• Recycled pulps
• Pulps with changing quality (freeness, appa, ash)